The following forms are provided on line for the convenience of NLC parents and parents of students wishing to enroll:
- Permission Form for Over the Counter Topical MEDICATION and SUNSCREEN Form
- Emergency Plan Form
- Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form
- Authorization for Emergency Treatment Form
- Class Directory and Picture Permission Form
- Parent Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- ACH Authorization
Parent Volunteer Form
After confirming placement of your child/children with the NLC Director, an online enrollment link will be sent to your email address. Once the online enrollment has been completed, a $75 registration fee will be collected during the next automated payment process (performed on the Friday of that week at the earliest). The payment of the registration fee will hold your child’s place in the Center. There is a $55 registration fee for each additional child registered within a family. The NLC uses an automated banking system for tuition and fees payment. You will provide your banking information during the online enrollment process. The tuition collection will not begin until your child’s first week of attendance at the NLC. The weekly payment process begins with an emailed invoice (usually received on Monday or early in the tuition week) followed by the payment collection on the following Friday.
- In addition to the online enrollment for your child/children, you will provide the completed forms (provided above) for each of your children on their first day of attendance. You may print these forms from this page or pick up a “New Student Packet” when you visit the NLC.
- Also required is an up-to-date immunization report for your child, obtainable from your pediatrician.
- We also ask that you read the Parent Handbook; hard copies are available at the front desk if you prefer.
- Finally, please bring a certified copy of your child’s birth certificate on your child’s first day at the NLC for review.